Corporate Secretarial Services
Making sure your business stays on the right side of the authorities isn’t something you can entrust to just anybody.
The etymology of the word, “secretary” describes the bearer of this title as someone entrusted with confidential matters. Given that statutory registers and records are among a company’s most important documents, you would do well to find a trustworthy entity to perform your corporate secretarial duties in Singapore.
The role, however, goes way beyond merely holding vital business papers for safekeeping. A corporate secretary must be familiar with the Singapore Companies Act and the various requirements stipulated by the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS). If your business is a public company, your corporate secretary must also either be a registered public accountant, a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore, or a member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (SAICSA). The stiff penalties meted out to directors and their companies for late or non-compliance with the mandates of the Companies Act only served to emphasise the magnitude of the corporate secretary’s duties.
Find out why these duties and the documents that pertain to them are in good hands with U Ventures.
Why choose U Ventures to provide your corporate secretarial services in Singapore?
- Our goal is to help you achieve your business goals by taking care of your corporate secretarial duties, thereby allowing you to focus on your core competencies.
- As accounting professionals, we understand compliance frameworks and what is a corporate secretarial services provider expected to do.
- We have more than 10 years of extensive experience in accountancy, management, banking and entrepreneurship.
- Our corporate secretarial services fees are reasonable and deductible according to the IRAS.
- As a provider of comprehensive accounting solutions we can offer you a company secretarial services package that includes bookkeeping and tax compliance.
What exactly are corporate secretarial services?
Count on U Ventures for your corporate secretarial requirements.
As your corporate secretary, the duties we discharge on your behalf include:
We answer your Frequently Asked Questions about corporate secretarial services in Singapore:
How do I choose a good corporate secretary for my company?
Why should I outsource my corporate secretarial services?
What are the penalties for mistakes made by the corporate secretary?
What if I want to change my company secretary?
Do we really need to use our corporate seal?
What is “striking off” a company?
It is our privilege to serve these companies here in Singapore:
Let’s start together, today.
See us at U Ventures to see to it that your corporate secretarial needs are well met.